Lock in BOGO pricing on any packages of 6 or 8 by requesting a free consultation now!
The Elements offers affordable, fast and virtually painless laser hair removal in Jacksonville. Ditch the razor and waxing and save time and money by trying our safe and effective, FDA-approved DioLux laser. As one of the fastest, powerful and comfortable lasers on the market, you can experience silky smooth skin in just a few treatments. Equipped with an exclusive Diolimated beam profile and a chilled tip cooling system, your DioLux experience requires minimal time while delivering maximum comfort. Whether you are interested in women’s or men’s laser hair removal, let our trained, professional staff show you how affordable the the DioLux solution can be for you.
Choose Your Treatment Area(s):
Why laser hair removal?
Unlike the traditional methods for reducing or removing unwanted hair, which can be painful and messy, laser hair removal is quick and more comfortable. In fact, we can treat smaller areas, such as your underarms, in as little as 30 seconds. Larger areas, like your arms and legs, can take as little as 10 minutes per treatment. While waxing, shaving, plucking, and chemical depilatories are temporary, laser hair removal could potentially give you a truly, carefree lifestyle. And, it’s safe for most skin types.
What can you expect?
Permanent hair reduction is our goal. Most candidates require multiple treatments for optimal hair reduction and may require follow up touch ups every so often. This is because the treatment works best when you hair is in the early stages of it’s growth cycle. Depending on your skin type and the area treated, you may experience some minor side effects, including redness and swelling around the hair follicles. Most people, however, experience little, if any, discomfort and return to normal activity immediately following the procedure.
We are so confident that you will be happy with your results that we provide a 2-year touch up guarantee if you purchase a package of eight (8) treatments. Thanks to our state-of-the art DioLux equipment, certified technicians, and customized plans, we pledge to treat any remaining hair (after eight treatments) and continue treating the area(s) until you are completely satisfied for a touch up cost of only $50 per 15 minutes of additional treatment time. Simply put, if any hair grows back in the treated areas within two years, we’ll treat it at a super low touch up price of only $50 for each 15 minutes.
- Limit exposure to the sun, tanning beds, or tanning lotions for at least four weeks prior to your treatment. If you do venture outside, be sure to apply medical-grade SPF 30 to any and all treatment areas.
- If you have taken any acne medications or are planning to start taking this medication, please alert our staff.
- Notify the staff of any changes in your medical history since your last visit, if applicable.
- Within 12 hours of your appointment, please shave the treatment area. Heavy beards should be shaved the morning of your appointment. You will need to reschedule your appointment if the treated area is not cleanly shaven.
- Do not wax, tweeze, pluck, or use electrolysis for up to four weeks prior to your appointment.
- Ask our staff for a list of approved topical anesthetics you may apply prior to your treatment. This should be used on the treatment area within 90 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Hair loss could be evident within 10 to 14 days after treatment.
- You may experience a mild, sunburn-like sensation for a few hours, accompanied by redness and/or swelling. To minimize these effects, please use a cold compress. You may also apply a thin layer of 1% hydrocortisone cream or ointment following the cold compress. If the pain persists, please contact our office.
- Please apply medical-grade SPF 50 to any treatment areas that may be exposed to the sun.
- Wear protective clothing and do not expose treated areas to the sun for prolonged periods for at least seven days after your treatment.
- Gently wash treated areas twice per day with mild soap and warm water.
- If you must remove hair between treatments, please shave or use clippers only.
Yes. Your safety is our priority, and that is why we use only DioLux, which is FDA approved for most skin types. All of our laser clinicians are fully trained and certified.
Hair loss could be evident within 10 to 14 days after treatment. To remove most unwanted hair, it typically takes from six to eight treatments, but results may vary depending on your age, skin type, hair color and other factors.
Our laser is one of the most pain free on the market. You may experience some redness and swelling for a few hours after your treatment, but this can be minimized by using a cold compress. You should be able to return to normal activity immediately after your appointment.
As with any laser, an 80% reduction in hair growth is considered good results. In some instances hormonal changes and certain medications can accelerate new hair growth and may require more frequent follow up treatments. After eight (8) treatments you should see a noticeable reduction in the amount of hair growth. Since some candidates may want more frequent touch-ups our package of eight (8) treatments with the touch up guarantee is the way to go.
Our professional staff can help you create a treatment plan that fits your budget. Single treatments start at $29 and higher but it depends on the area(s) being treated. Packages of six treatments are $299 and higher and packages of eight treatments start at $399. Prices vary depending on area(s) being treated and the number of treatments required.