Now offering affordable and fast laser hair removal in Jacksonville. Ditch the razor forever with our safe and effective, FDA-approved DioLux. As one of the fastest, powerful and comfortable lasers on the market, you can experience silky smooth skin in just a few treatments. Equipped with an exclusive Diolimated beam profile and a chilled tip cooling system, your DioLux experience requires minimal time while delivering maximum comfort. Whether you are interested in women's or men's laser hair removal, let our trained, professional staff show you how affordable the the DioLux solution can be for you. And best of part is, you'll may never need to shave, wax, or tweeze again!
Choose Your Treatment Area(s):
- Upper Lip
- Bikini area
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE CONSULTATION TODAY!
Why laser hair removal?
Unlike the traditional methods for reducing or removing unwanted hair, which can be painful and messy, laser hair removal is quick and more comfortable. In fact, we can treat smaller areas, such as your underarms, in as little as 30 seconds. Larger areas, like your arms and legs, generally take less than 10 minutes per treatment. While waxing, shaving, plucking, and chemical depilatories are temporary, but laser hair removal could potentially give you a truly, carefree lifestyle. And, it's safe for most skin types.
What can you expect?
Laser hair removal may require multiple treatments for optimal results. This is because the treatment works best when you hair is in the early stages of growth. Depending on your skin type and the area treated, you may experience some minor side effects, including redness and swelling around the hair follicles. Most people, however, experience little, if any, discomfort and return to normal activity immediately following the procedure.
We are so confident that you will be happy with your results that we provide a 2-year guarantee if you purchase a package of eight (8) treatments. Thanks to our state-of-the art DioLux equipment, certified technicians, and customized plans, we pledge to remove any remaining hair (after eight treatments) and keep treating the area(s) until you are completely satisfied for a touch up cost of only $50 per 15 minutes of additional treatment time. Simply put, if any hair grows back in the treated areas within two years, we'll treat it at a super low touch up price of only $50 for each 15 minutes.
- Limit exposure to the sun, tanning beds, or tanning lotions for at least four weeks prior to your treatment. If you do venture outside, be sure to apply medical grade SPF 30 to any and all treatment areas.
- If you have taken Accutane within the last six months, or are planning to start taking this medication, please alert our staff.
- Notify the staff of any changes in your medical history since your last visit, if applicable.
- Within 12 hours of your appointment, please shave the treatment area. Heavy beards should be shaved the morning of your appointment. You will need to reschedule your appointment if the treated area is not cleanly shaven.
- Do not wax, tweeze, pluck, or use electrolysis for up to four weeks prior to your appointment.
- Refrain from using Retin-A, or any glycolic, within 72 hours of your appointment.
- Ask our staff for a list of approved topical anesthetics you may apply prior to your treatment. This should be used on the treatment area within 90 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Hair loss could be evident within 10 to 14 days after treatment.
- You may experience a mild, sunburn-like sensation for a few hours, accompanied by redness and/or swelling. To minimize these effects, please use a cold compress. You may also apply a thin layer of 1% hydrocortisone cream or ointment following the cold compress. If the pain persists, please contact our office.
- Please apply medical grade SPF 30 to any treatment areas that may be exposed to the sun.
- Wear protective clothing and do not expose treated areas to the sun for prolonged periods for at least seven days after your treatment.
- Gently wash treated areas twice per day with mild soap and warm water.
- If you must remove hair between treatments, please shave or use clippers only.
Is laser hair removal safe?
When will I see results?
Does it hurt?
Will my hair grow back?
How much will it cost?