Yoga has been practiced for thousands of years. It consists of ancient theories, observations and principles about the mind and body connection which is now being proven by modern medicine. Yoga poses are called asanas. Along with the physical poses yoga includes some form of breathing technique and meditation.
- Physical and mental therapy.
- Focus increases.
- Help reducing blood pressure, digestive disorder, arthritis, and heart conditions.
- Flexibility increases.
- Mind and Body coordination improves.
- Strength and resiliency increase.
- Endurance increases .
- Energy level increases.
- Sleep improves.
- Immunity increases.
- Mood improves and subjective well-being increases.
- Anxiety and Depression decrease.